THE GATHERING PLACE
At The Gathering Place, we offer the care and attention for all members including those with beginning stages of Alzheimer's, dementia, or other forms of memory or cognitive loss. Our compassionate staff provides encouragement, care, and attention that members need on a daily basis.
We offer a program which includes:
- Low staff to member ratio to facilitate individual care.
- A soothing environment with predictable routines.
- Activities that stimulate memory, past interest, and the senses so as to foster well-being and enjoyment of life.
- Encouragement to participate in activities.
- Appropriate fitness programs.
- Indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Interactions between members.
We invite you to come see why many members and their families trust The Gathering Place for exceptional, compassionate care.
Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Members may come any number of days per week.
The fee is $60 per day, paid monthly.
The program is housed in a beautiful open-spaced facility with plenty of windows, full kitchen, arts and craft area, and game area, as well as a quiet spot where one can sit, relax, socialize, put together a puzzle, or play solitaire.
We have a large, easily accessible lavatories for members' convenience.
The Gathering Place is completely wheelchair accessible.
Director: Jill Larson
- Caregiver for over 9 years.
- Leader of the Visitation Ministry for Shut-ins at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church.
- Spiritual Gifts Team Leader at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church for 5 years.
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education.
- Over 30 years of teaching experience.
- Owner, Director, and teacher of Our School Nursery School since 1988.
- Continues education through classes and workshops.